* We Need Our Differences
* Come Unto Christ: Comments at New Beginnings
* SpokaneFAVS 2nd Annual Faith Feast
* My Personal Ramadan, January 2013
* Project Conversion
* Lent, March/April 2013
* Lessons from Alice Herz-Sommer: "We All See Only What We Want to See"
* I'm Not Omniscient and Neither Are You Or, Confessions of a Facebook Junkie
* Eating (Not Insulting) Encourages Effective Interfaith Interactions, Faith Feast, April 2103
* Again with the Food! Or, Joining the Interfaith Women's Circle
* "That's What We Should Be Doing": Elizabeth Smart and the Intrinsic Value of a Person
* "I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means"
* Interfaith Coffee - er, Cocoa? - Talk
* Visiting Teaching
* Is That Real Danger Or Just a Guy Who Needs to Pee?
* A Gathering of Sisters and Daughters in the Kingdom
* Happy 237th Birthday!
* Forgiveness and Anger
* Lessons from Alice Herz-Sommer: "Living in Such a Way Reduces to a Minimum One's Need to Think"
* Those "Nasty," "Violent" Mormons "Without Moral Principles"...
* Forgiving the Unforgivable
* Here Goes Nothing...
* Where We're Going and How We'll Get There
* The Parable of the Talents Revisited
* I'm Famous! Or, Mormons & Interfaith Involvement