- Read/study scriptures every day - before reading anything else.
- Read at least 15 minutes every day.
- Read to each of my children every day.
- Post to this blog at least once a week.
- Learn a new word every day to expand my working vocabulary.
- Read and review 50 children's books (picture books and board books).
- Read and review 50 adult non-fiction books (including biography and self-help).
- Read and review 50 adult fiction books.
- Read and review 15 young adult fiction books.
- Read and review 10 "classics."
I reserve the right to modify these goals as the year progresses or to drop them entirely if they make reading a chore instead of an enjoyable experience.
Emalina!! I love your goals and think they are superduper worthwhile!! You inspire me my dear!ReplyDelete
You left a nice comment on our blog about Greek Street.....I am going to use that as today's post....Nice work!ReplyDelete